StudyLove.org has pages and pages of information, but it has no graphics or other big files. So the entire site can fit into a ZIP file less than 1 MB in size. Now you can study love without an Internet connection on any of your devices that can display a simple webpage. Basically, you download the zip file, use an unzip program to unzip it to a folder you can remember where, then make yourself a desktop or home-screen shortcut to the Main Index (18agape.html). Here's a detailed example that may give you enough of an idea to get it done, if you don't already understand:
- Click or tap the "Download StudyLove.zip" link below, putting the file into any directory where you can find it (if you're given that choice).
- If you weren't given a choice where, so the file is in a Download folder, then move the file to any other directory -- maybe a new one called StudyLove, if you like.
- Extract all the files to any directory at all. The default that your unzipping program suggests is fine.
- Go to where the extracted files are. Locate 18agape.html and have a shortcut to it made and placed on your desktop or home screen. (If Windows, the command to use is probably right-click and select Send To and then Desktop.) This will make it very convenient for you to just select an icon to arrive at the Study Love main index.
- Alternatively, maybe you use an HTML viewer, and 18agape.html would be the file to bookmark or set as the viewer's home.
- Perhaps you'd like to rename the shortcut or bookmark "Study Love".
- That's it! Whenever you want to study or meditate on agape-love, just open the shortcut or bookmark and then surf around exactly as you would if you were online.